Type G – Nibral Duoprop propellersDesigned to capture the tremendous torque from the D4 and D6 engines, the patented blade geometry provides optimal interaction between front and rear propellers for outstanding efficiency and smooth and comfortable operation. The large blade area and great strength ensure maximum grip and maneuverability. The extremely strong nibral (nickel-bronzealuminum) alloy ensures minimum growth and excellent durability. Complete with shockabsorbing rubber bushing and galvanic isolation makes it perfectly matched for the DPH-drive.
• Patented blade geometry, outstanding efficiency and comfort.
• Excellent durability, minimal marine growth.
• Extremely strong nibral (nickel-bronze-aluminum) alloy.
• Galvanic isolation protects the drive from corrosion caused by the propellers.
• Shock-absorbing rubber bushing reduces vibrations and stress on the drivetrain.
• Three-blade front propeller and four-blade rear propeller.