1. Propeller Sizings and Drivetrain consulting
- Utilizing the latest software we can analyze your propeller application and determine the correct size, type and material for your vessel.
- Shaft sizing calculations to recommend the proper diameter and material for your application.
2. Outboard Reconditioning
- Aluminum and stainless steel outboard and sterndrive propeller welding and reconditioning.
- Replacement of propeller hubs.
- Pitch changes and cupping for performance tuning.
- Painting and polishing.
- Repair of lower unit skegs
3. Inboard Reconditioning
- Bronze and Nickel Aluminum Bronze inboard propeller welding and reconditioning.
- Static or Dynamic propeller balancing
- Pitch changes and cupping
4. Prop Scan
- High tolerance measuring equipment used to repair and tune to ISO class 1 and S standards
- Free analysis of your propellers geometry
5. Shaft Machining & Reconditioning
- Computer controlled machining of new propeller shafts
- Custom double tapered and single tapered shafts to fit you application
- Quick turnarround on orders. Large inventory of shaft material in stock.
- Extensive quality control to provide a problem free installation.
6. Welding & Fabrication
- Custom Struts, Rudders and other hardware, fabricated and machined in stainless steel
- Stainless welding and repair.
- CNC plasma cutter for custom shapes and production cuts
- Rudder stock replacement
- Rudder stock straightening
- Strut straightening
- Bearing Replacement