DPH & DPI Drives
TYPE H – STAINLESS-STEEL DUOPROP PROPELLERS Designed to capture the tremendous torque from the latest generation D4 and D6 engines. The patented blade geometry of the Type H propellers provides optimal interaction between front and rear propellers, for outstanding efficiency and smooth and comfortable operation. The large blade area provides maximum grip and maneuverability. Made of high-strength stainless steel alloy for excellent strength and durability. Complete with shock absorbing rubber bushing and galvanic isolation makes it perfectly matched for the DPI drive.
- Patented blade geometry, outstanding efficiency and comfort.
- Excellent durability and corrosion resistance.
- High-strength stainless steel alloy.
- Galvanic isolation protects the drive from corrosion caused by the propellers.
- Shock-absorbing rubber bushing reduces vibrations and stress on the drivetrain.
- Optional line cutter provides additional protection for the drive.
- Three-blade front propeller and four-blade rear propeller.
Changing from type G propellers to type H propellers on DPH drives
The sizing remains the same, ie a G6 propeller corresponds to an H6 propeller.
Note! The propeller cone must be replaced to fit type H propellers. Do not mix Type G and H
propellers. Always use propellers of the same type and size on the drive (or on both drives in twin installations).